Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Uncrushable (Forehead Kisses #3) by Abby Reynolds

Uncrushable (Forehead Kisses #3)Uncrushable by Abby Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, this was the last book focused on the Liam and Keira relationship. I felt like their conclusion was wrapped up really well. In book 1 and 2 I was a bit concerned about Keira's growth or lack there of. But in Book 3, she really redeemed herself and grew.

I think what really shines in this book is Liam's vulnerability. His physique, his career as a fighter and his personality can lead to a character that is just really tough, but on the contrary, he is not. Liam showed that even though he is physically strong and brave, that his heart is fragile and needed to rebuild itself and learn to trust again.

Keira grew leaps and bounds. She really became strong on her own - emotionally, mentally and physically. She really learned to not be so insecure and trust in her own strength as a person.

I look forward to reading this series, especially Scotty's story, Keira's cousin. He is really closed off and I can't wait to see what awaits for him in book 4 that is focused on him.

I was surprised by the ending, it was intense. Keira and Liam faced some tough situations and opponents to their happiness. And even though it was all crazy, it seemed realistic because what they went through are things that do happen to people and so frequently.

My rating: 4/5
This series does contain sexual content and violence. It also covers the topic of abuse, especially domestic and emotional abuse. My only problem with it is that it needs some serious editing. There are some grammatical errors that are too grave to ignore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feel free to tell me what is on your mind :)

This is an award and tag free blog, though I am always incredibly flattered when someone thinks of me.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day <3