Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Unshakeable (Forehead Kisses #2) by Abby Reynolds

Unshakeable (Forehead Kisses #2)Unshakeable by Abby Reynolds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So, this book wasn't as good as the first. I felt like UNBREAKABLE was more well rounded. Book 2 doesn't have the best plotline and there is a lot of grammatical errors that made me feel lost at times but I feel like this series still has potential.

In this book we find Liam and Keira, the main characters, in more of a relationship bliss until things spiral out of control again. Both characters have a lot of issues to conquer. Liam, I feel, is the character who has grown the most and it was interesting to get flashbacks of his life to understand his journey thus far. Keira on the other hand, I thought was growing a bit, but kinda settled back to her old ways towards the end which was difficult for me to swallow.

I do wonder what's in store for them in book 3.

My only issue with this book is that it got drowned too much in bedroom scenes while I was expecting a bit more to the plotline. Let's see how things pan out in book 3. I'm still invested enough that I want to see how Liam and Keira conquer the setbacks they had in this book.

My rating: 3/5

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Forehead Kisses?! Somehow, that cover doesn't match the sweetness of the series title. Lol. I'll take your word for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Good point. Thanks for the trust :) That was my first thought when I started this series. That the title didn't match the covers. But when you get into the series, you can see what it's called forehead kisses. Even though the covers do match the story, the title of forehead kisses also applies to the books because there is a lot of sweetness in them.

      Delete

I love comments so feel free to tell me what is on your mind :)

This is an award and tag free blog, though I am always incredibly flattered when someone thinks of me.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day <3