Monday, February 12, 2024

Review: The Fine Print by Lauren Asher (Dreamland billionaires #1)

The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)The Fine Print by Lauren Asher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first Lauren Asher book. The Fine Print and dreamland billionaire series is set in a pseudo like setting of a disneyworld empire in Orlando. I don’t want to give the plot away but the stakes are high in terms of whose gonna manage the dreamland name and parks. But much more than that you have a story centered around two broken characters that have to fight past trauma, a guarded heart and the pursuit of love over money.

The main characters are Rowan and Zahra in the 1st series of the dreamland billionaires. First off, I think it’s great that the author chose a interracial couple and gave each character a rich and in depth background. While Zahra is the more empathetic, kind and humanitarian type of heroine… Rowan is the more stoic handsome rich boy who struggles with identity and self acceptance. And boy do they complement each other well because they are opposites.

The winning factor in this book is that the protagonists, while seemingly broken, help each other out to balance what’s lacking in each other in order to achieve fulfillment and self realization. So, ultimately, this is a story of healing, with many steamy scenes in the mix. Also, if you like the sunshine and grumpy trope, with a shorter girl and very tall sexy male lead trope, this is the book for you. The story is also told in both of their point of views and the writing is very fluid and easy to get into. 5 out of 5 rating for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feel free to tell me what is on your mind :)

This is an award and tag free blog, though I am always incredibly flattered when someone thinks of me.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day <3