Monday, November 26, 2012

Quote of the Week #2 Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Quote of the week is a weekly bookish post hosted by Magen at Corrie the Book Crazed Girl. Each week, we will pick our favorite quotes from a book we read or are currently reading to share with you, our readers.



Quote of the week:

 The quote that I chose for this week is from Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. It is a secret to no one that I love this book and the Vampire Queen series to bits and pieces. The writing in it is just so beautiful and sophisticated and the characters are just amazing. This is my all time fave book right here.


The following quote really stuck out to me because it's about how easy it is for people to get caught up in their problems and to forget how beautiful and complex the world is.








“I refocused on the glittering ocean and the blurry rolls of the waves.
“Maybe this is why humans are so caught up in their own thoughts,” I said, still keeping my gaze forward. “They can’t see what the world is really like. If they could, they would look beyond their own dreams and preoccupations.” - Rebecca Maizel, Infinite Days


4 comments:

  1. Is the first time that I heard of this book. I liked the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Nice quote to pick, Jen. Get's me all dreamy and thoughtful at the same time! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very true. Hope you're enjoying your read, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that is so beautiful!! I really love that quote! And I believe it's true, people do get caught up in their own lives. And if they took the time, they could see the world, and how amazing it is. :)

    Great Quote Jen!!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feel free to tell me what is on your mind :)

This is an award and tag free blog, though I am always incredibly flattered when someone thinks of me.

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day <3